[BTGIN] The Root Original – Rg3 Enriched Authentic Korean Ginseng Capsules Through Enzyme Fermented Process – 100% Powder 18000mg – No Additives or Other Ingredients – 6 Year Panax Ginseng Roots
About this item
- NO AN EXTRACT – WHOLE ROOT POWDER: Lots of Korean ginseng products are from the extraction process to enrich Ginsenosides (Ginseng’s saponins) but extraction can lower the other components from initial ginseng roots. The Root Original contains not only the finest ginsenosides contents but also the other components of ginsengs. The Root Original also basically has better quality than extracted products in protein and carbohydrates.
- GINSENOSIDE RG3 ENHANCED UNDER LOW TEMPERATURE: Korean people developed Black ginsengs containing more novel ginsenoside Rg3. But, its process burns some part of ginsengs and can generate black components which may contain ‘Benzopyrene’ for example. The Root Original is free from this black risk as it is manufactured under lower temperature and still enhanced with Ginsenoside Rg3 by BTGin’s patented biotechnology.
- BETTER ANTIOXIDANT, CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION, BLOOD PRESSURE MAINTENANCE: Compared to general red ginsengs, The Root Original had better anti-inflammatory and anti-hypertensive effects, contributing to improving cardiovascular function and maintaining normal blood pressure
- LAB TESTED: Every manufactured batch by BTGIN facility is tested in quality control by R&D Institute of BTGIN. This guarantees its quality in ginsenosides (by HPLC), microbiological tests, pesticide test, heavy metal test. BTGIN lab is granted as “Corporate R&D Center” from KOITA (Korea Industrial Technology Association) since 2003.
- GMP, HACCP, ISO22000 CERTIFIED: Our ginseng roots are grown in Geumsan region of South Korea and products are manufactured in our own facility in Korea. BTGIN facility is certified as GMP, HACCP, ISO22000. All BTGIN products are manufactured through a clean area without even dust ingress and their ingredients are automatically mixed and filled without hands touch since 2011.
ENOUGH POTENCY WITH SMALLER DOSE
It is highly condensed extract with better bioavailability by BTGin bio technology – Enzymatic Control System. Just 1g of BON extract a day is enough for benefits from fermented red ginseng extract. 2g a day is also recommended for intensive care.
BTGin’s enzyme fermented process support ginsenoside conversion to novel ginsenosides such as Rg3, Rh1, Rh2, Compound K which are easier for absorption by smaller and simpler molecular structures.
6 YEARS KOREAN GINSENG ROOT PARTS ONLY
Lots of international ginseng products are made from not only root but also leaves and other extra parts to reduce raw cost and higher saponins though it can be exposed to many chemicals and heavy metals with too bitter taste to take. BTGin products are free from such problems and High-Quality that we use 100% root parts only as its manufacturer.